After you connect the gateway to the internet and begin adding devices – like an entry sensor, for instance – you are pairing a device.
Articles in this section
- What is a gateway?
- What does “pair” mean?
- How do you scan the QR code on the gateway?
- What’s a USB or Micro-USB cable?
- How do you connect the gateway with the USB or Micro-USB cable?
- What’s an Ethernet cable?
- How do you connect the Ethernet cable?
- What should I see when I first plug the gateway into power?
- Any tips on pairing other devices to your gateway?
- I need technical support for my gateway. What should I do?