You will be alerted automatically by the Home HQ app when a sensor’s battery strength is getting low. The sensor uses a CR2032 Lithium coin cell battery, which should last a few years. Individual results may vary depending on usage. To access the battery for replacement, slide the entry sensor off the plastic mount. On one side of the entry sensor you will see a battery tray that slides out, revealing the coin cell battery inside.
Articles in this section
- What’s inside the entry sensor package?
- How do I add an entry sensor with the Home HQ app?
- How do I pair the entry sensor with the gateway?
- How do I connect the entry sensor if it doesn’t
- What happens after the entry sensor connects?
- How do I install the tamper protection cover with the entry sensor?
- How do I install the entry sensor?
- Any tips about installing the entry sensor to a window or door?
- How should I position the entry sensor and magnetic tab?
- How do I change the battery in the entry sensor?