Yes. With your smart plug you can better understand the energy consumption of the devices plugged into it. View this information by opening the Home HQ app. Tap > Cameras & Devices > Smart Plug. In the default view, Home HQ first displays the energy consumption of devices plugged into the smart plug in watts and cost per month. To add local electricity rates and other customized information, tap > Options. To view the historic information by day, week, month or year, tap > View History.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a smart plug with the Home HQ app?
- How do I pair the smart plug with the gateway?
- What happens after I pair the smart plug with the gateway?
- Any tips on installing the smart plug?
- Can I use the smart plug outdoors?
- Does the smart plug provide energy consumption information?
- I need technical support for my smart plug. What should I do?
- Does the smart plug come with a warranty?