Motion detection is off by default. Turn it on in your Home HQ camera's Options, both locally and remotely. You can also use modes – Home and Away – to toggle motion detection on-and-off for all your cameras. By default, your camera will enable motion detection when you go into away mode, and disable motion detection when you go into home mode.
Articles in this section
- What is the Home HQ video camera?
- How do I set up my smartphone or tablet as a Home HQ camera?
- What is the maximum number of smartphone or tablet cameras I can add?
- How do I enable motion detection?
- How much data does the Home HQ smartphone or tablet camera use?
- How do I dim the screen?
- How do I review the videos?
- Where can I get more information about the Home HQ smartphone or tablet camera?