There is no limit to the number of cameras or devices you can operate in your Home HQ account. However, you may be limited by your home’s internet bandwidth.
Articles in this section
- What is the Home HQ video camera?
- How do I set up my smartphone or tablet as a Home HQ camera?
- What is the maximum number of smartphone or tablet cameras I can add?
- How do I enable motion detection?
- How much data does the Home HQ smartphone or tablet camera use?
- How do I dim the screen?
- How do I review the videos?
- Where can I get more information about the Home HQ smartphone or tablet camera?