It’s important to consider your installation before the sensors are stuck in position. The sensor’s adhesive is strong, making it difficult to remove and reposition. If in a rental property or planning to move soon, consider first applying painter’s tape to the surface before adhering sensors. This allows easier sensor removal.
Articles in this section
- What’s inside the entry sensor package?
- How do I add an entry sensor with the Home HQ app?
- How do I pair the entry sensor with the gateway?
- How do I connect the entry sensor if it doesn’t pair?
- What happens after the entry sensor connects?
- How do I install the tamper protection cover with the entry sensor?
- How do I install the entry sensor?
- Any tips about installing the entry sensor to a window or door?
- How should I position the entry sensor and magnetic tab?
- How do I change the battery in the entry sensor?