Plug electrical devices into the smart plug that you wish to control. The power cable of the electrical device you wish to control will fit snugly into the smart plug. You’ll need to apply additional pressure compared to when plugging the smart plug into a wall outlet.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a smart plug with the Home HQ app?
- How do I pair the smart plug with the gateway?
- What happens after I pair the smart plug with the gateway?
- Any tips on installing the smart plug?
- Can I use the smart plug outdoors?
- Does the smart plug provide energy consumption information?
- I need technical support for my smart plug. What should I do?
- Does the smart plug come with a warranty?