When installing Home HQ, you will be asked permission for the app to send you notifications. If you accidentally declined permission for Home HQ notifications, you can manually enable them within your smartphone’s Notifications setting.
Articles in this section
- Can I access Home HQ from a computer?
- What are Home HQ rules?
- How do I create a Home HQ rule?
- What are some example custom rules?
- What are modes?
- What is Geofencing and how do I set it up?
- I’m not getting Home HQ alerts. How do I get notifications to my smartphone?
- How secure is Home HQ?
- I want to disable or adjust the delivery of Home HQ alerts. How do I do that?
- What happens when I switch to home mode?