Unless you are watching a live video stream through the app, Home HQ does not transmit audio or video data. When idle, a Home HQ camera will consume approximately 4MB a day to stay connected with the server. The amount of data varies based on movement and activity, but approximately 220MB of data per hour is used when viewing a real-time video stream. Cloud-based Home HQ motion detection videos are approximately 0.6MB for every 5 seconds of video recorded at standard quality.
Articles in this section
- What is the Home HQ video camera?
- How do I set up my smartphone or tablet as a Home HQ camera?
- What is the maximum number of smartphone or tablet cameras I can add?
- How do I enable motion detection?
- How much data does the Home HQ smartphone or tablet camera use?
- How do I dim the screen?
- How do I review the videos?
- Where can I get more information about the Home HQ smartphone or tablet camera?